Saturday, October 3, 2020

Give You My Expertise On Scientific And Medical Topics











About:

If you have scientific or medical issues with any topic you need to work on, I will give you personalized and scientific feedback which you can use as basis for your work.



I will provide my feedback in a written form and additionally we can schedule telephone conferences to discuss the topic further. This gig also includes the option to perform literature research, which can be added to any package on demand and will be provided within the written feedback.

 
If you are interested in support with statistical analyses, figure generation, support with the writing process or a lectorate, please have a look at my other gigs or ask for a special offer that combines those options.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment