Thursday, November 28, 2019

Give You Feedback On Your Pitch Deck











About:

Looking for unbiased feedback on your startup idea? It will be a pleasure for me to help. I have been passionate about technology and business for a long time. I have gained much technical and business experience from a BS.c in CS and Econ at HUJI (hebrew university of jerusalem) and 5 years as a developer and team leader at Mobileye, the world leader of ADAS and AV technology (acquired by intel for $15.3b !) as well as working as a PM for Uber (self-driving trucks team), Nexar (connected vehicles startup) and Fiverr (the website we're in :) ).



I have also vast network and pattern recognition from my time at the MBA program at Stanford Graduate School of Business. I took plenty of VC and startups courses and worked closely (consulting to) with top-ranked VC firms in Silicon Valley and Israel.



Would love to learn about your idea and be as much of help as I can.



Good luck!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment