Friday, November 29, 2019

Provide Professional Skype Consultation











About:

As a consultant with 20+ years experience and education in business, I will provide you with a professional consultation over SKYPE at an appointed time in order to discuss your business questions.  See my extras for additional time. SKYPE name will be provided receiving your order.

* SKYPE name

* MUST speak English & be on time

* Calls are TIMED 

* MUST follow Fiverr TOS

* Gigs over 60 minutes custom proposal required

* Have pen, paper, and questions ready



What I need from You:

* Be On Time (ALL CALLS ARE TIMED). 

* 24 Hour Notice for Cancellations

* Be prepared! (Have pen, paper, & questions ready)

* Send me your document or questions in advance

NOTE: I cannot give you legal advice or represent you. Information provided is for instruction only & is not to be construed as legal advice.  All communications are confidential in nature, and shall conform to Fiverr's TOS. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Her name caught my attention and it was a great pleasure. Great wealth of knowledge and direction, I strongly recommend her services! -thank you

Seller's Response:

Out standing

Seller's Response:

A consummate professional who did his due diligence. Thoughtful, polite, and well spoken. I would definitely work with this buyer again. Legal Diva

Seller's Response:

Recommended! Skype consultation was more than expected.

:

Always professional and a great communicator! Legal Diva




No comments:

Post a Comment