Monday, November 25, 2019

Offer Strategic Business Consulting Or Business Advice











About:

*Please message before placing order* 

I will learn about your business problem and based on my 14 years of work experience as a professional business analyst, offer advice on the strategic ways in which you can overcome the business problem. 

In the past, I worked as a full-time employee with global brands such as Deloitte, Sutherland Global, and Boston Analytics. I have served and continue to serve companies (large, SME, startups) from across all industry sectors and diverse locations.

During my career, I have served world-renowned brands such as GE Finance, Citi Finance, IBM, Arthur D. Little, Booz, Godrej, Hunt Partners, and SKC&C. I have been particularly recognized for my organized working style, comprehensive research skills, solid analysis, well-structured presentations and precise consulting. 

I hold a Bachelors in Engineering and a Masters in Management and have been a top performer with a strong track record.

Leverage my vast experience and expertise to grow your business.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you for the work

Seller's Response:

With a comprehensive and solid deliverable, all the revisions, and above scope elements; Sir I actually expected 5 stars! :) As it is said, life is full of surprises, this went in that category!

:

Atul is a true professional. He is an expert in his area. And he is passionate about his work..Not only does he deliver on his promises, he exceeds expectations - in quality, timeliness and customer service I highly recommend Atul's services!

:

Thank you, customer experience is all that I strive for.

:

This man is an excellent writer, fast communicator and pleasure all round




No comments:

Post a Comment