Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Disclose How Do I Invest With Mintos P2P Lending











About:





Mintos is a rather new tool to invest in non-baking loans worldwide.

Mintos gives the opportunity to spread the risk in different countries and different loans types.

I am very passionate about it since it is providing me with a generous passive income.

I am not a financial or a tax consultant, so I do not offer this service. 



Read before buying ⭕️ https://www.revenue.land/mintos-review



What I do is:



  1. I will explain to you how Mintos works.
  2. I will explain to you how do I use it.
  3. I will tell you my strategy to lower general risk.
  4. I will disclose which loan originators are to be avoided⚠️


As with any other investment, there is a risk of loss. I am doing very well so far I had 0 loss and only 5% of my loans are later than 1 month. After 2 months delay normally a loan protection is deployed and I get my money back with interests



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment