Monday, September 21, 2020

Help You To Boost Your Profits From Your Business











About:

I have 6+ years of experience in working in a apparel manufacturing plant in the field of Planning as well as IT ( SAP ).  Exposing to those areas ( Planning & IT ) enhance my knowledge in the business processes as well as the way the way of converting the business processes into systems.



Since I am worked in ERP background I have a good knowledge regarding how the business functions like Merchandising , Planning, Production, Finance & HR need to be integrated.



Through the knowledge I have below services can be provided.



•Consultation for business process improvement/automation & re-engineering.



•System Analysis &Designing.



•Problem solving ( 5-Why , 8-Steps )



•Spreadsheet calculations for decision making.



•Statistic analysis. ( Correlation , Regression analysis, Descriptive statistics )



and much more as per your requirements.



Before placing order contact me to provide briefings about project.







 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment