Sunday, April 26, 2020

Case Interview Coaching Session











About:

Hi! I am a HBS dropout and a former BCG consultant! I am extremely passionate about helping aspiring consultants ace the case interviews and land their dream job. I can also help students pursuing an MBA with their case studies as I have worked on over 500+ case studies during my first year at HBS.



I have extensive operational knowledge/expertise. Entrepreneurial drive. Highly analytical, quantitative, data driven and innovative problem solver able to create compelling solutions for even the most skeptical executives, evaluate corporate development options, evaluate and improve product-market fit, recommend capital financing and deployment strategies, develop and execute M&A. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment