Thursday, April 30, 2020

Provide A To Z Private Label Amazon Fba Services











About:

I will provide complete Consultancy for Amazon Private Label Fba. Product Hunting, Sourcing, List Optimization, Ranking you name it. My aim is to provide 100% effective quality work for Private Label and maintaining an outstanding long-term working relationship with my valuable customers.


Note: If I'm unable to deliver, I will assure you a full refund.


My expertise is as follows:


Fba Product Research (Demanding Niches )
Product Sourcing ( Direct China to USA/UK)

Amazon Product Listing  (EBC or A+ content)

Trademark, Copyright & Patent Matter
Branding & Private Labelling
Shipping and Handling to Amazon Warehouse
Amazon Seller Central ( Store management )
Complete Keyword Enriched Listing ( Title, Bullet Points & Description )
Images Optimization (Lifestyle, InfoGraphics Etc)
Keyword Research (Long & Short Tail)
SEO (Ranking, Sale Velocity, Coupons & Reviews )
PPC (Seller center & FB Manychat )



Bonus I will provide Tips & Tricks for Ranking Private Label Fba product to the top.



I use premium tools like Helium10, Jungle scout, Viral launch, Many chat, and Keepa to get perfection in my services and Consultancy.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and professional review of the product survey sent within the promised timeframe. The follow-up and in-depth conversation over Skype with Abubaker 855 were informative and thorough explanations as to why the product chosen was exactly right. Furthermore, the subsequent process and cooperation is deepened. Everything has been to 5 stars and highly recommendable. - Anne

Seller's Response:

Anne was highly supportive and responded back whenever needed. It was a treat working with her. Would definitely love to work for her again.

:

EXCELLENT Seller and experience! He is very knowledgeable and Very professional! He sounds like he has a lot of experience, hence, gave me pointers of how he earned his success, and mistakes not to make. I could go on...! I WILL buy again real soon;-

:

Thank you so much for trusting my experience. He was very kind and supportive. Would love to work with you again soon.

:

Your work is always wonderful. Thank you for your patience and being such a great collaborator. Always appreciate your efforts and will continue to come back for your service expertise.




No comments:

Post a Comment