Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create A Custom Cold Call Script For Your Business











About:

Do you want to know how to make a cold call? 



At some point in your career, you will be required to call someone you don’t know to get something you want.



If you get your phone game on, you will get more 
confidence, have higher levels of activity, and a bigger bank account



To get things you desire but don’t yet have, you will have to cold call in life.



What you will get:

  • CUSTOM cold call script for your business
  • How to get past the gatekeeper
  • How to handle EVERY cold call objection
  • The best questions to qualify your prospect FAST




Something about me:



My name is Dragan and I love sales. I was working 1.5 years as a cold call salesman at 
ePrvak company (Sales and digital marketing). I was selling e-mail services/products and workshops to other companies. I generated more than 100.000 € with cold calling. And today I want to help you create a custom cold call script so you can generate profit for your company. 



Hire me today and let's do some business :)



Dragan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, that was fast! I am really happy withthe job done. The seller is an expert in his field. I recommand him a lot!

:

Thank you for the review! I hope the script will help you get all the restaurants :) Good luck

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment