Friday, April 10, 2020

Be Your Amazon Fba Consultant And Business Mentor Or Coach











About:

*Free 15 min consultation



Why hire us as your FBA mentors?




3 years ago, I discovered Amazon FBA on YouTube: fast forward to today, my girlfriend and I are both financially free making over 6 figures a year. At just under 30 years old, we both never have to work a 9-5 job, as we are our own bosses.



It's not about the money though, it's about the FREEDOM! We have NO bosses or anyone telling us what to do! The BEST part, is YOU too can be in the exact same position as we are. Amazon FBA is a gold mine, and with the right mindset, approach and product, you can be on your way to success and most importantly Financial Freedom.



Here is what I offer as your mentor:



✅How to successfully launch and optimize sales via PPC campaigns



Phone mentorship



Product research and listing approval



Unlimited messaging support 



Updated information regarding Amazon FBA (NEW 2020) regulations and rules



Support with supplier negotiation and shipping prices/ terms



✅Product research



✅How to scale your new product to 6-figures 





Please send me a message with any questions!



Cheers,



Stephen

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a god service. The buyer was genuine and answered all my questions promptly and efficiently. Would recommend this individual for a coach for Amazon.

Seller's Response:

fantastic experience, made me comfortable knowing I have the right mentor to help me on my journey. look forward to future engagements.

:

Cheers! Looking forward to continuing our work together!

:

Great help with setting up our Amazon account. I would recommend the premium package for the extra support provided. Will definitely continue to use the services and support. Recommend to all that are struggling with their Amazon accounts.

:

I appreciate the kind words, looking forward to our work together!




No comments:

Post a Comment