Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create A Sales Strategy For Your Startup











About:

How is it possible to sell a product in a competitive market?



How can I enforce my price in the market?



What is the best place to promote my product?



How to get in touch with my dream customer?



I will help you with a crystal clear and individual list of to do's so that you can get the number of sales you want. And yes, there are more streams than social media where you can sell your product.



Please contact me before you buy this gig.



Deutscher Berater. www.ellmann-consulting.com

Reviews


:

Great work, was extremely professional and communication was second to none. Will definitely work with Lukas again.

:

In order to increase my understanding of IG platform.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment