Saturday, April 11, 2020

Be Your Fashion Business Consultant











About:

Thinking of launching a fashion business but don't know where to start?



Struggling with finding a great manufacturer for your designs?



Looking for ways to grow your existing fashion business and generate more sales?



You've come to the right place!



I am a professional fashion business consultant and marketer and I have helped dozens of fashion designers/entrepreneurs at different stages of their businesses. 



What can I help you with?
  • Concept/Idea
  • Branding and Marketing
  • Manufacturing
  • Fabrics and Trimmings
  • Packaging
  • E-commerce


The Business of Fashion is extremely competitive and capital-intensive.

Let me help you succeed in your fashion journey and make you save a lot of money in a bad idea, bad branding or in partnering up with unreliable manufacturers amongst other costly mistakes.



Please note:



I will do my best to help you and I will be 100% honest. So please don't get offended if I think your idea or concept is not a viable one or I think you need to improve a lot your existing brand.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I got a lot of very valuable information. He has a great knowledge in the subject. I super indicate.

:

I was interested in getting pointers for my apparel company. Antonio gave great insight and advice to go for. Implementing the advice and pointers he mentioned!

:

It was nice talking to Antonio, very kind, good vibes, thanks for your advice and for the information.

:

Very good!

:

Great speaking with him. Very knowledgeable, friendly and gave great suggestions




No comments:

Post a Comment